Spacious and Secluded
Completely renovated for 2023 and ideally situated in a prime Old Naples downtown location, Coquina Cottage at The Capri Inn offers the premier private vacation accommodation for guests looking for extra space and privacy. The cottage also comes with all the conveniences of a hotel, including daily housekeeping and resort pool access. The two bedroom home sleeps four and offers a private gated entrance with expansive lawn, a living room with a fire place, washer and dryer, and a fully-equipped kitchen. The Coquina Cottage has all the amenities of a hotel, located just steps away from 5th Avenue, Naples downtown district, and Tin City, yet located in a quiet residential neighborhood on the luxurious grounds of The Capri Inn.
A Sample Week at the Coquina Cottage
Check into Your Private Cottage
Welcome to The Capri Inn’s luxurious cottage in Naples, Florida! As soon as you arrive, take a stroll through the private gated entrance and expansive lawn, the perfect spot for an evening BBQ with the family. Unwind in the spacious primary king bedroom, complete with a walk-in closet and en suite bathroom featuring an oversized walk-in glass shower. The second bedroom, furnished with a plush queen bed, is the perfect retreat for the kids. Cozy up in the living room, complete with a fireplace, or cook up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a full-sized refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven, and four-burner stove.
Spend the Day at the Beach
Spend the day exploring Naples’ beautiful beaches, just a short drive from the cottage. Soak up the sun, build sandcastles with the kids, and try your hand at a variety of water sports. In the evening, head to downtown Naples for a taste of local culture. Browse the chic boutiques, dine at one of the many gourmet restaurants, and catch a show at the Naples Players theater.
Visit the Everglades
Take a trip to the Everglades National Park. Join a guided tour and spot alligators, birds, and other wildlife in their natural habitat. In the evening, return to the cottage and have a family game night in our cozy living room.
Lounge by the Pool
Take it easy and spend the day lounging by the pool! Bask in the Florida sunshine & take a dip to cool off. In the evening, cook up a delicious in our fully equipped kitchen and enjoy a family dinner al fresco.
Visit the Zoo
Enjoy a day with the kids strolling through the Naples Zoo, home to over 250 species of animals from around the world! In the evening, take a sunset cruise on the Gulf of Mexico and watch the sky light up with a dazzling array of colors.
Reel in the Fun
Feeling adventurous? Try your hand at fishing in the Gulf of Mexico on one of the many fishing charters around Naples. At the end of the day, take your catch to one of the local restaurants. Many restaurants around Naples will cook your catch just how you like it and serve it up with their homemade sides.
Explore Old Naples
As your vacation comes to an end, take a leisurely bike ride through the beautiful surrounding streets of Old Naples, or spend the day lounging by the pool one last time. In the evening, gather around the fireplace in the living room for a cozy movie night.
Coquina Cottage Details
The Capri Inn cottage is a newly renovated beach-themed 1,200 square foot, 2-bedroom, 2 bath home located on the grounds of The Capri Inn.
Cottage features include:
- Private gated entrance with expansive lawn
- Beach access to private beach at our sister property Edgewater Beach Hotel
- Primary king bedroom with walk-in closet and en suite bathroom equipped with an oversized walk-in glass shower
- Second bedroom is furnished with a plush queen bed and has a private entrance
- Bright and sunny den overlooking private fenced in yard
- Cozy living room with fire place
- Bathroom off the living room equipped with a walk-in shower
- In-room full-sized washer/dryer
Policies & Important Information
- Daily housekeeping service
- All guests have access to the full amenities at The Capri Inn, including freshly baked breakfast pastries, pool access, evening lounge
- No parties or catered events may be hosted at the Cottage
- Pets are allowed, daily Opal Paws pet fee applies
- Large, modern eat-in kitchen, fully equipped with full-sized refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, oven, and four-burner stove